How to I make an inquiry ?
You can contact us by calling us through office line , by using the CONTACT US FORM , by sending us an email or by texting ( sms) us.
How do I place an order?
To make an order follow the following steps:
i) Click MAKE ORDER menu and select quotation or call our sales team.
ii) After getting the quotation again click MAKE ORDER menu and select order
iii) confirm your order by issuing LPO/email/sms/ others
How do I pay?
We accept payment by ;
- Bank tranfers/EFT/RTGS
- Cheque/Bankers cheque
We accept cash and cheques . In the event we are paid by cheque, the delivery is done once they have been cleared.
Do you have a catalogue?
Please download our catalogue from the DOWNLOADS section of the website.
Can you tell me the availability of a specific item?
We have an efficient stock system in place. Either call or email us and we will be glad to let you know about the availability. Please note that the availability cannot be guaranteed between the time we inform you and the time you come to pay for it.
What happens on the day of delivery?
You will be contacted in advance by a member of our staff, who will advise the day we are next delivering to your area. Assuming your goods aren’t self assembly, we will position the Products as directed and remove all packaging materials – unless you wish to keep them. Please make sure all access points are clear of obstacles. You should also ensure there is someone in your property to receive and sign for the delivery.
What if my furniture does not fit?
When ordering furniture it is important to check that it will fit into your space. Please check all doors, stairways and the space it has to go into carefully. For office space, our design team will personally come and take measurements and give free advice on what products will best suit the space and the size.
What if I don’t like it after it’s been delivered?
We regret we are unable to accept the return of these goods as they have been specially chosen by you and delivered at your request.
What do I do if my goods arrives damaged?
Naturally we endeavor to deliver all our products in good condition. At Vantage Point Office Solutions we have spent many hours talking to our suppliers about packing our products so they arrive safely. We are constantly looking for ways to improve these standards. We also pride ourselves on having the best delivery teams in the business.
It is disappointing for you and us when occasionally things go wrong. When your order has been unwrapped in your office and there are signs of transit damage, this is what to expect:
- i. If the furniture is useable, despite the damage, we are happy for you to go ahead and use it.
- ii. Our delivery team will complete an incident report form to record the problem. They will ask you to sign it. They may also take photographs to accompany the paperwork.
- iii. The Incident Report form will be returned to the delivering store. It will be logged against your order number, and assessed for action.
- iv. Our technician will arrange to visit you and repair the problem to manufacturing standards, generally within 7 days. If he cannot resolve the matter on the first visit and parts are required, we will endeavor to source them as quickly as possible.
- v. In the event that a repair cannot be made, we will replace the furniture, or give a full refund. The goods that are deemed faulty revert to the ownership of Vantage Point Office Solutions, and must be in our possession before monies are refunded.
- vi. A full refund shall be limited to the original purchase price paid for the unsatisfactory merchandise.
- vii. You are welcome to contact us at any time either through e-mail or telephone and we will do our best to assist you.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
What do I do if I have a complaint with an order?
Our continued success depends entirely on our customers’ satisfaction with our service, and on the quality and reliability of the products we sell. Whatever assistance you need, please do not hesitate to e-mail or call us.